It's all good.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sing your own special song.

So, my dearest iPod Mini appears to be on its last legs. It doesn't seem to want to hold its charge for any longer than an hour, which is most inconvenient, because it means I have to charge it every time I use it. And sometimes it's really finicky, and will only work for 15 minutes before dying.

This makes me want to buy a new mp3 player. Perhaps a Nano? Or a regular iPod? Or should I switch brands? The advantage of sticking with the iPod is I can use my Airmiles and buy giftcards for Chapters/Indigo, and then purchase the iPod, which reduces my actual cost. Plus they're so pretty. I am, however, open to suggestions.

Update: So now I'm thinking I'll go for the new Shuffle, which will meet my needs very well. I'm mostly using my iPod while running/walking, and while in the car. I've only been using one playlist, so I don't think I'll need the display screen or a lot of storage. And, if I use my gift cards, it will be basically free!

Okay, time for bed.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The same thing happens to my cousins. She took it back and her warranty covered it. Give it a shot if you can!!!
~Maria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home