It's all good.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be.

Today was a great day, and by great, I mean fantastic. This was likely due to the fact that I didn't have to get up early, and also because I didn't have to work. I didn't get out of bed until 11:00, after which I watched last night's Studio 60 while enjoying a leisurely breakfast. I didn't even leave the house until the afternoon. I ran some errands, went for a walk, and went grocery shopping with Michelle. Super nice.

I am a bit worried, though, about my recent lack of prowess in the kitchen. I had another food failure this evening. Granted, the only mistake I made was buying the package of Lipton Sidekicks at the grocery store and thinking that it would be tasty, but still, I just want to eat something yummy and nourishing. A girl can only have so many granola bars and Oreo thinsations. To that end, tonight I bought another pork tenderloin, and it's marinating as we speak. As long as I can remember to remove the marinade before roasting it tomorrow night, it should come out edible. I shall conquer this!

1 Comments:

At 1:34 a.m., Blogger Rosey said...

If I can do it, you can too! I've managed to go from the girl who turns fish sticks to ashes to the girl who has people over for dinner because they actually think she's a good cook -- who ever thought that would happen? Certainly not anyone who listened to me during my year in Waterloo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home