It's all good.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I made this.


Behold the lastest addition to the walls of my apartment. I made it all by myself. I've been wanting something green on that wall for the longest time, and on Friday night, I was inspired to create this. It's basically painted squares of canvas held together with S-hooks. The cool part is I can switch the squares around to change the pattern if I want. It's not perfect, but I kinda like it.

This week I'm doing another mini Ear Fest in Woodstock. It's a long, exhausting, useless exercise, and it tends to prompt posts like this one. This time I'm attempting to maintain my sanity, so I'm only doing four extra clinics instead of a whole month's worth. Bring it on.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

Lynda!

I quite like your masterpiece :)

I just got back from choir here in Wales... still doesn't compare to UNB's choir... which isn't really saying much but I still like UNB's choir better. Although the people are nicer now than they were at the begining they're still a bit stuck up... but what can you do.

I hope all is well with work, choir, etc.

ttyl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home