It's all good.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Good morning to you

So this Daylight Savings Time is not quite working for me. Don't get me wrong, I love getting up in the daylight, but having total darkness at six o'clock in the evening is ridiculous. I feel like I should be hibernating. For example, today after work, I had a long nap followed by two hours of lounging in bed. I think we should all get to work less during the day, so we can take advantage of the precious sunlight as much as possible.

On Fame today, there was a showdown between two rival street gangs. Instead of fighting, they had a dance-off, and they recruited some of the "tough" dancers from the school to help polish their breakdancing skills. Squee!!

Also, I'm trying to place an order on amazon.ca, and I need to spend $5.57 more to qualify for free delivery. Any suggestions??

1 Comments:

At 1:36 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Do you need iPod stuff? I think Amazon sells covers. And what about Christmas gifts? Something obscure on your list that the site might have?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home