It's all good.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Rejected.

That's what it says on my car. I took a big grown-up step today and took it to the dealer all by myself to be fixed. It was making some disturbing noises. In addition, the inspection was overdue, so I figured I would have everything done at once. Turns out my car needs two new front brake rotor somethings before it can pass inspection, and they have to order the parts in, so in the meantime, I'm driving around with a highly visible rejection sticker on my windshield.

I feel so exposed, so humiliated, so... rejected.

I have also decided that it's time to stop being so unknowledgeable about the inner workings of a car. I am quite smart, and I am certain that if I am given the proper information, I can learn more about auto mechanics. If I can program hearing aids, I'm sure I can understand how a car works. Then I won't feel like they're talking gibbly gock when they tell me what needs to be replaced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home