It's all good.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Need a little Christmas now.

This afternoon I started rehearsals for Christmas at the Playhouse, a holiday-themed community theatre project. Looks like a good bunch of people. I'm in the "adult choir", and it looks like there will be acting as well as singing involved, which makes me super happy. And, we get to sing my favourite Christmas song of all time, "Do You Hear What I Hear"!!!

In sadder news, my vacuum died today. I knew there was a reason I was putting off using it. I was trying to follow my doctor's orders and cut down on the dust of my life, when all of a sudden I smelled something burning. Turns out it was my vacuum. That's definitely not a good sign. No wonder it wasn't sucking up dirt.

R.I.P., Big Bumblebee.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 a.m., Blogger Rosey said...

"Do You Hear What I Hear?" is one of my favourites too. My dad took my to midnight mass once when I was 10 or so and someone played it on the French horn. I've loved it ever since. I play The Rankin Sisters' version on repeat starting in November.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home