It's all good.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

12 of 12 - October 2006

Happy 12 of 12 day, everyone! Thanks to Chad Darnell for the idea!


7:14 a.m. This month the 12th is on a Thursday, and you all know what that means - I get to drive "up the river" and work. This means that I have to get up half an hour early. I really don't think it's fair to have to be out of bed before sunrise.

7:21 a.m. I was very tired this morning. And no, I'm not locked in a padded cell, it's just the elevator.

7:42 a.m. The remnants of banana bread for breakfast on the road.

10:10 a.m. I took advantage of a rare lull during my very very busy day to snap some photos. My office is so small that I don't even get a real sign.

10:11 a.m. My office is in the basement, and this is my only glimpse of the outside. I think it rained today. It's hard to tell - the rain blends into the brick really well.


3:21 p.m. An unexpected and unfortunate discovery - I left my gas cap at the gas station this morning and drove 108 km with the door wide open.

4:00 p.m. Whee!! They opened the new section of the divided highway! This makes the Woodstock-Fredericton trip 10 minutes shorter!!!!!!!

4:16 p.m. Did you know that Lorne Michaels married Frank Shuster's (of Wayne and Shuster fame) daughter? Thanks, CBC radio!
7:05 p.m. Time for a quick trip to Canadian Tire with Michelle to buy a new gas cap. This was a pain-free experience that almost restores my faith in the automotive department of Canadian Tire.
Bonus pic: 7:22 p.m. Don't you think Michelle would make an excellent knight in shining armour for Halloween? If only the helmet wasn't so smelly...

8:37 p.m. Stamos! With stubble!


8:57 p.m. Nothing passes the time between ER and Grey's like a little couch flying. Michelle made me do it.

9:37 p.m. Halfway through the evening, Michelle developed the need to repeatedly attack me with cushions. I sought refuge on the loveseat behind a pillow. If I can't see you, you can't get me!

3 Comments:

At 12:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 6:25 p.m., Blogger Bonnie said...

Couch flying looks like FUN! Great 12 of 12. See you next month!

-Bon.
http://spynotebook.org/bonnie

 
At 11:39 a.m., Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I should have played that day as I got a tattoo that day! Whoohoo!! I was on vacation and forgot all about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home