It's all good.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

"We are endeavouring to endure it as best we can."

Well, you all know I much I enjoy changes to my routine. This transition from "summer" to "the rest of the year" is having a few bumpy spots. Friday night I had an Anne dream where Matthew actually didn't die at the end of the show. I also find myself out of practice with finding people. It was so efficient to go into the Centre and see everyone there. Sadly, contacting various persons is not something that comes easily to me, and I'm a little rusty at it. Please bear with me as I adjust to this new mindset.

I have a difficult time with holidays lately - they tend to rip open old wounds and put them on display for the world to see. I'm trying really hard to squeeze my eyes shut and grit my teeth and get through this weekend without any major breakdowns. This means slamming some heavy walls up for a while. Don't worry, it's only temporary.

That being said, I am very thankful to have so many wonderful people in my life. I'm healthy, I have a good job, and I am loved.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyynnnddddaa . . . I think a certain beautiful, made-for-you ooat misses you . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home