It's all good.

Monday, October 02, 2006

No clever title because the movie doesn't deserve it.

The Black Dahlia.

Don't see it.

It's convoluted crap. It makes no sense. Michelle and I collapsed into snickers at the halfway point. I know they were speaking English, but I didn't understand what they were saying at all. Grisly, graphic scenes of murder were interspersed between asinine dialogue and ridiculous closeups. The best part was when the credits rolled.

I can't believe I lost two hours of my life on that.

Thank goodness it only cost me $3.85.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. I don't think we even made it to the half-way point. Even if we did, would you be able to pinpoint when exactly that was??? It just kept going . . . so painful . . . what was up with Hilary Swank's awful accent? And the clown portrait???????
Words can't express accurately the horror I feel at having seen one of the biggest trainwrecks of a movie ever created.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home