It's all good.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Betcha bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun

Well, surprisingly, today was a much better work day. Perhaps it was the highly informative online education session I attended at the end of the day. Or perhaps it was the fact that I ignored all my paperwork in order to attend said online education session. In any case, I no longer feel the need to quit my job and become a spokesperson for the Ab-Roller.

Plus, it had to be a good day today, because it's the birthday of my favourite news editor, mel. In honor of her b-day, I present this link to a partial episode of Sports Night on YouTube. Coincidentally, this is almost the 8th anniversary of airing of the pilot episode of this fabulous show (pilot original airdate: September 22, 1998). I do own the entire series on DVD. If you want to see it, feel free to come over and watch it with me.

On second thought, maybe I should post the link to the mini-wheat commercial again, since everyone loves it so much. ;-)

4 Comments:

At 11:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the mini-wheat commercial!
~Fiona

 
At 10:19 a.m., Blogger Emily said...

Hey Lynda.

Have you seen the new Cadbury commercial yet? I'm enjoying it quite a lot right now.

Emily

ps. I leave on Saturday... and I've started a blog so everyone I know can be kept up-to-date (I'm hoping I will keep it updated).

 
At 12:08 a.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Long live the mini-wheat commercial!!

And no, I haven't seen the Cadbury one yet, but I hear it's quite enjoyable as well...

Emily! I'm so glad you're gonna have a blog!! That's great!!!!!

 
At 5:34 p.m., Blogger mel said...

thanks for the shout out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home