It's all good.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Help me.



A while ago I took advantage of an Air Miles promotion at Sobey's, and I bought seven boxes of Oreo Thinsations. It got me 50 air miles. That's huge. I didn't count on the fact that having several boxes of Oreo's in the apartment makes me want to eat them all in one sitting. I was strong for the first week, but now, my will power is in a downward spiral. The picture shows two days' worth of Oreo consumption. My tummy is sore, but my taste buds are happy.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could give them to homeless people... I'm pretty sure there's a guy outside the CIBC down on Queen who is ALWAYS bagging for money... I think oreo cookies, even if they are the thinsations ones, is just as good as money for them :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home