It's all good.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

12 of 12 - September 2006

Bonjour, tout le monde. Here's another edition of Chad Darnell's 12 of 12. It was another hectic work day for me, I'm afraid. Soon September will be done...

7:40 a.m. My, what a bright, sunny morning.

7:50 a.m. I was late for work this morning, partly because I didn't get out of bed soon enough, and partly because I wanted to eat some oatmeal for breakfast.

11:30 a.m. You may notice that my office walls have been painted an (almost) lovely shade of pale green (I think my fluourescent lights are messing with the colour a bit). You also may notice that I was a busy girl today, hence the shot of me tearing my hair out.

12:40 p.m. See this plant in my office? I can't be trusted to keep it alive, so someone waters it for me.

3:25 p.m. Taking a break and resting my feet. Today I wore my infamous "Shoes from Hell". I call them that because they are too big and give me blisters on the heels. But they're pretty, and they match my new pants.

5:08 p.m. My previous four work days have been annoyingly busy, so I was happy to be able to leave slightly early today (I usually get off at 5:15).

5:23 p.m. A quick supper of leftover chicken piccata and brown rice.

5:30 p.m. After receiving a lengthy unsolicited recorded voicemail advertisement from Leon's, I called them to ask why they haven't sent anyone to look at the stain that came with my brand new sofa. They're gonna get back to me. Riiiight.

6:12 p.m. Talked to my littlest brother on MSN. He's away at uni, and I miss him.

7:00 p.m. Off to my first choir practice of the fall season. We're doing Handel's Messiah. And we're going on tour with it!!

9:52 p.m. Got back from rehearsal in time to see Mike Boogie with BB7. I was sorta glad I didn't have to watch ChenBot fumble her way through the finale. Five minutes of awkward pauses were enough for me.


10:20 p.m. I'm attempting to make chicken stew in my crockpot for tomorrow's supper. Wish me luck.

Bonus Pic: This week's theme was "break". I love to relax by curling up on the couch with my pillow to read and/or watch DVD's. Add some Pepsi, chocolate, and friends (not pictured), and I'm in heaven.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynda,

If I knew you had MSN I would have added you long ago! Add me if you want... you know my e-mail address.

Emily

 
At 11:45 p.m., Blogger Bonnie said...

LOVE the pulling the hair out photo. Heee!

Cheers from a fellow 12-of-12er,
-Bon.
http://spynotebook.org/bonnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home