It's all good.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Takin' care of business

Right, so someone forgot to tell the world that it's a short work week, because it's felt like I've spent the last three days doing five days' worth of work. Yeesh. Perhaps the memo got lost in transit.

Happily, the Fredericton/Charlottetown weekend shuttle route is in operation again, after a brief hiatus last week. Only a few more Anne's left for me, and then the drought begins. I shall endeavour to endure as best I can.

3 Comments:

At 3:41 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

And might there be a quick detour via Halifax one weekend as well?

 
At 7:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Can't wait!!!

 
At 2:00 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Indeed, I believe a detour to Halifax may be in the cards...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home