It's all good.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Today's entry is brought to you by the letter "P"

Nothing like a super busy day at work to make this girl feel all tuckered out. Madness, I tell you, pure madness. And I have to work five whole days this week. Wish me luck.

Tonight Michelle and I had a very productive trip to Zeller's, where I bought a plant, some watercolour paints, and three cartons of Pepsi (3 for $9.99. Go now.). That's right, I'm making yet another attempt to grow living things in my apartment. I find this quite tricky, because plants need water, and I have great difficulty remembering this. As a result, all of my previous plants have died slow painful deaths, wasting away from extreme dehydration. Therefore, I appreciate any plant-growing tips or watering reminders you all have to offer.

6 Comments:

At 10:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of plant did you buy?

 
At 6:28 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I believe it's a Philodendron. And, even though it's Day 2, it's still alive.

 
At 10:54 p.m., Blogger mel said...

A number of people have suggested I put plants in my new office, but I keep telling them I can't handle the pressure of keeping things alive. Your thumb is either green, or it ain't.

 
At 11:58 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I think my thumb is black. Perhaps there's some green hiding underneath, but I seriously doubt it.

mel, you could always try fake plants. Or perhaps some twigs? Aren't they already dead?

 
At 7:29 p.m., Blogger mel said...

People have suggested cactai, but I really can't be bothered. I'll stick with my PEI flag (curtesy of Michelle) to add that personal touch to my office.

 
At 10:23 p.m., Blogger Ash said...

I had a cactus once. I lost it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home