It's all good.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

It stinks.

After several weeks of postponing the inevitable, I finally decided to deal with the wretched smell emanating from my car. Earlier this week I made the effort to clean out all little bits of garbage from the interior of my car, but the peculiar odour still remained. I decided that only a full-blown vacuum assault would be sufficient. So, this afternoon I spent two hours using my mom's hot-pink vacuum to suck up every miniscule piece of smelliness.

It was only after I had finished vacuuming that I discovered a liquified bag of baby carrots in the trunk.

Problem solved, I hope.

Tonight I watched the second half of Anne from Row BB. Keep in mind that I have spent all summer watching the show from about Row O. Oh, there have been times that I was as close as Row J or H, but Row BB is a whole other story. It was quite overwhelming to be that close, in fact. It felt like people were going to jump on top of me. I was quite self-conscious, because I felt like I was sitting on the stage. Way too close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home