It's all good.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A good memory is unpardonable

Let's just forget this work day happened, shall we? Let's just forget me slamming my pen and file folder down on top of the filing cabinet in frustration and anger. Let's also forget the 15 minute time-out I gave myself in my office. Who am I kidding, let's just forget it all.

Instead, perhaps it would be best to remember my audition for Christmas @theplayhouse. Apparently, it's a variety show that's holiday-themed. And they let real people try out for it. This latest audition went better than my Canadian Idol audition. I still had issues with my shaky nervous voice, but after it was done, I got some positive feedback. It's a show, there's lots of singing, and it's about Christmas. What could be more fun? Keep your fingers crossed for me.

And let's also think ahead to Thursday Night TV Party (Greys! ER!), and to the upcoming weekend, where I expect to be soothed and entertained by P&P2, shopping, and the happiness of Halifax hospitality.

Only two more work days to go. I can do this.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 a.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Fingers crossed!
But here's the downside to Hali...Thursday evening I'm staying with a friend who doesn't have a TV. Thursday is also the first evening of Season 3 of Grey's... what a sacrifice!!
(I'll just have to cover my ears when you want to talk about it on Saturday, okay?)

 
At 9:56 a.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Laura, I intend to be glued to the television, so if you and Katie want to come down here, you're more than welcome!

 
At 9:53 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Hehe, you just might find us there...I'll give you a call when I get in town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home