It's all good.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Happy NB Election Day!

Two elections in one year.

Man, I love elections.

Last time I voted, it was snowing.

Today, as I went to the polling station, it was hot and humid. However, the weather did not diminish my enthusiasm for voting. It's such a privilege to be able to vote, and I take my responsibility very seriously. Afterwards, I was so pumped that I had to go for a walk for an hour to calm myself.

Then came my favourite part - watching the election results come in. I put my two tv's in the same room so I could watch CBC and CTV simultaneously. I prefer CBC coverage, but sometimes CTV is quicker with their results and decisions. I was anticipating a long night of back-and-forth results, so it was somewhat disappointing to have things over by about 9 o'clockish.

So, when's the next one?

2 Comments:

At 11:01 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

I still remember the funny looks Mel and I got when we rushed home after an FOH shift to watch election coverage. Everyone else was going out on the town, but we were all over CBC!

 
At 11:16 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Very few people feel the election live. We are a rare breed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home