It's all good.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Do what you love. F**k everything else.

If you get the chance, go see Little Miss Sunshine. Michelle and I stumbled upon it at the cinema this evening when we were trying to pick out what movie to see as a part of our "dinner and a movie" date. It's heartwarming and hilarious. While you're at it, I can highly recommend the steak panini at The Back Nine, especially when you get to eat it while sitting in a booth on the restaurant's exclusive top floor while surrounded by a private birthday party. Happy Birthday, dear Jean! (or was it Jeannie?)

P.S. I bought new sneakers today! And they're green. Not just green, but that particular shade of green that makes me oh so happy. And to think I get to wear that green on my feet! They're so lucky!

4 Comments:

At 12:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green shoes! That is SO lucky, although not quite as lucky as red ones...

 
At 8:51 p.m., Blogger mel said...

I never thought I'd see the day that lynda (almost) curses in a post.

 
At 9:04 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Oops that was me earlier. I also though it was hilarious that Lynda almost cursed!

 
At 9:59 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Just for the record, it wasn't me almost cursing. That was what the character said in the movie. I was just reporting it. However, if you had been privy to my thoughts at work this week, you would have heard a solid stream of cursing.

And I was pretty sure that anonymous was Rosey. The red shoes gave it away...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home