It's all good.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Barracuda!

Well, I did intend to post a somewhat intelligent post about the last show of Canada Rocks, but then the after-party happened. It started out with the traditional back of the house gathering, and then it migrated down to the office. This year there was a co-celebration between Box Officers and FOHers, with a few unexpected interlopers thrown in. And there were eggrolls. And Pepsi. And there was some dancing (not by me). And there was some sort of talk by someone about my smile. *blush* And I wore the necklace that Michelle told me to buy, and I think it was very fetching. And now I'm really super zonked and rambling. Attempts at thoughtful writing will have to wait.

2 Comments:

At 2:37 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

But that absolutely sums it up. I think we need to do it again at Christmas, blend The BOB and FOH.

And I think that moment of the smile was the nicest part of the evening.

 
At 11:15 a.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Didn't I tell you you were snazzy?! Told you so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home