It's all good.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

"Oh. This is awkward."

Okay, so perhaps there were a few to many snackies at our tv party this evening. Ben and Jerry's Half-Baked ice cream, ringolos, corn nuts, bits n bites, chocolate-covered pretzels, nibs, and pepsi. It was all so tasty, but my tummy's a little sore right now. Next week, only two treats - ice cream and something else. The ice cream is definitely worth another go - chocolate and vanilla ice cream with cookie dough and brownies. Mmm...

And was anyone else soo happy that McSteamy showed up in Addison's hotel room while Derek was there? Take that, Dr. "oh Meredith, I pick/choose/love you now for real and I mean it this time". And really, I think the real reason Izzie was making all those muffins was for Meredith to eat. Hint hint, Meredith.

And the only other thing I'll say is I am very glad that no one died on ER tonight except for bad people. I thought for sure that Jerry was a goner, or that Abby and Luka's baby would meet a tragic end.

And the only other thing I'll say is that I still love George, even though he looks better with curly hair.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm confused! I think I may have seen the first episode becuase I never seen Addison at a hotel room.... What else happened in your episode???

 
At 6:04 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Mmmm, Ben and Jerry's...I think I will have to purchase some 'Chunky Monkey' for the ACTUAL season premiere.
Now, the question is, does anyone have a copy of Episode 2 that I can borrow?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home