It's all good.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Night TV Party!!!

Right, so now my mind is all confused with the Grey's Episode 1/Episode 2 fiasco. It's hard to keep them straight in my head. But fear not, there will be no lashing out in anger tonight. I still have some lingering disappointment that I'm watching the episodes out of order, but at least I get to see them both.

Besides, I'm so happy that Abby and Luka's baby didn't die. Now, I only hope that they had his hearing screened before he left the hospital, and that they continue to have his hearing screened every six months until age 3.5. He is at high risk for late-onset acquired hearing loss, after all. I'm sure they'll be right on top of it. Although wouldn't it be interesting if he did develop hearing loss, and then Dr. Benton and Reese came back for a visit? Hmm?? Wouldn't that be fun for everyone and not just the audiologically-minded ER fans?

P.S. - I'm heading for Charlottetown right after work tomorrow! Only one more Anne till the long winter hiatus. Don't worry, I'll cope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home