It's all good.

Monday, September 25, 2006

$3.85 is my kind of price

Well, after my fabulous P&P-filled mini-break, it was back to work today. I will try to recap more when I get the chance of it, but if you're dying to know more details, check out what Laura and/or Rosey have to say on the topic.

Michelle and I went to see The Last Kiss this evening. I was a little wary about seeing it, because I felt that the plot might hit a little close to home (29 year old has a crisis regarding the current state of his life), but my intense appreciation for Zach Braff won out, so off we went. It was indeed very enjoyable, if somewhat uncomfortable to watch. I do recommend seeing it, especially if you have the special "buy one get one free" coupon that gets you in for half price!!

I'm also still feeling the love for "Studio 60". Howver, my beef with this week's episode was the utter lameness of "opening sketch" of the show. I didn't think the song was particulary witty, and the "cast members" are dreadfully unfunny. Who knew it was so hard to write/perform sketch comedy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home