It's all good.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

"... Heads and hands and hearts forever for we know that you are grand."

The last Anne of the season is always bittersweet for me. It signals the shift between "summer" and "the rest of the year". I think that tapering off the weekly PEI trips will do wonders for my fatigue level, but it also puts a crimp in my social interactions. I will miss my Centre peeps terribly. Not to mention that it's a loooooong time before I get to see my #1 favourite musical again.

To ease the withdrawal, there are tentative plans for a pre-Turkey day "Sweet Potato (Fries) Fest" next weekend. More details to follow. And I'm gonna start loading my Anne CD onto my iPod (again).

I watched the show tonight from the balcony, which was great because I could catch a glimpse of the orchestra pit shenanigans. It was nice to see such a full house, even if it meant I was kicked out of my usual seat in the Row O/P/Q area. And I didn't want to sit there tonight anyway, because there were way too many squawky children in the house tonight. If your kid is not old enough to sit quietly for two-plus hours, leave it home. Leave your camera at home, too. Or, if you are told repeatedly you cannot use your camera, don't. It's just that easy.

And not to lash out or anything, but did anyone else end up missing the start of SNL's Weekend Update tonight? Looks like another button pusher was slacking off again. Seriously, it's like an epidemic. I did manage to see the amusing "water jug" sketch in its entirety. I didn't laugh, but I was definitely amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home