It's all good.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Singin' in the rain.

Did you know that I can control the weather? As I set out for choir this evening, I noticed some ominous clouds gathering in the sky. There was rain forcast for this evening. I walk to the university for choir, and I didn't want to get too wet in transit, so I brought my umbrella. This guaranteed that it would not rain on the way there or on the way back. Brandishing the umbrella totally worked, because the rain didn't start until after I got home. Take that, weatherman.

As I go through the slow, agonizing process of "growing up", I'm trying really hard to accept peoples' differences, and not thinking too badly of people when I disagree with their actions. So I'm trying not to think mean thoughts about the new people at choir who chattered all through rehearsal and were petting each other's hair. And I'm also trying really hard not to be frustrated at the person who is convinced that this is only season 2 of Lost, even thought I tried to explain the last year's season 2 premiere to her in great detail.

I'm trying.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

Did I read that correctly? Petting each other's hair?!?! Are they first year students? Because they should be banned from the choir if they can't act grown up. What do they think the choir is? A Hair Salon? Or maybe it's new old people members that were petting each others hair in which case they should still be banned... unless they can sing... then we might have to make an exception.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home