It's all good.

Monday, October 16, 2006

"Shoe money tonight!"

Okay, so I'm still stubbornly persisting in watching Studio 60. I'm not exactly sure why - perhaps it's the faint glimmers of "Sports Night"-ish dialogue. Perhaps it's the decently amusing "Dr. Nicholas Cage show". Perhaps it's the sight of Nate Corddry in a lobster suit.

Then there are things that drive me nuts, like the woeful underuse of Lauren Graham's guest spot. I mean, even Sting got to play two songs on the lute, and all Lauren Graham did was sit on a bench and bob her head up and down, dash around madly between sketches, and introduce Sting. Minimal dialogue. Wasted opportunity for comedic brilliance.

Time to dig out the Sports Night DVD's again...

1 Comments:

At 11:36 a.m., Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I like this show but I found Monday night's show kinda weak. I'm with you re Lauren Graham's ... it was so brief, I started to doubt whether it was really her.

I hope it picks up again next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home