It's all good.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ug. Too many M&M's.

So I'm temporarily suspending my displeasure re: Studio 60 and the lack of Lauren Graham, because I saw the preview for next week, and she's totally on the show again! And I think they're going to let her speak!

Tomorrow I'm going to Moncton again to finally buy my coat. They got new stock in on Monday, and hopefully they've been holding one in my size for me. Third time's the charm. While I'm there, I may have to buy a black sweater. It's for choir. It's totally necessary. Seriously.

And there was a serious lack of Stamos and stubble on ER tonight.

And I thought it was funny that as Michelle and I watched Grey's tonight, we were eating M&M's during Denny's M&M. If my name started with an "M", it would have been even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home