It's all good.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I like sushi.

It was an abbreviated TV Party this evening, as both Grey's and ER were repeats. It greatly amuses me that ABC is airing the season's first two episodes of Grey's back to back this evening. In the correct order. Imagine that. It sounds so... competent.

Michelle and I had to compensate for the lack of tv viewing by going shopping. I bought a fab retro-ish clock for my kitchen. And, I even hung it up. That's right people, there is something hanging on the walls of my apartment. Huzzah!

The one advantage of reruns is that you can catch other shows that may have been overlooked, like the splendiferously enjoyable Ugly Betty. I believe it will be added to the Thursday tv viewing schedule. Now we'll have three hours of tv to enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 2:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I liked (veggie) sushi to begin with, I have an entirely new appreciation for it. One please.

 
At 11:03 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I think I will have to fight you for the sushi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home