It's all good.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Glawdee.

Well, it's been a busy weekend. I'm starting to feel the effects of being involved in three different choirs at the same time. My Tuesday choir held a workshop on Friday evening and all day Saturday. The purpose of the workshop was to work with Howard Dyck, who will be our conductor for our Messiah performances. He was very enjoyable to work with, and I'm really looking forward to singing Handel's Messiah in concert. It's a challenging piece, and I'm amazed that there are so many people in our choir who seem to know it as well as I would know the songs from a musical.

This afternoon I had my regularly scheduled rehearsal for Christmas@the playhouse. It's really great for getting into the Christmas spirit, even if it is still October. Our progress with the songs is a little slow, and since we're essentially a bunch of backup singers, we rarely get to sing the whole song through. I can't wait to hear everything all together.

And not to neglect my Wednesday choir, I spent some time on Saturday evening clicking out some notes on the the electronic keyboard I have on my computer. I wish I had a real piano. Or at least a real keyboard.

Also, FYI, Studio 60 is not on this week. But Heroes is, and you should all watch it, because it's freaking awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home