It's all good.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hello shopping karma.

Well. There was a "20% off" sale at the mall today.

After a three hour shopping adventure, I now own a black jersey-knit wrap dress. It's suitable for Christmas party-type functions. Feel free to invite me to one, because I will be most appropriately attired. I also now own a brown pair of magic pants, which Michelle has graciously offered to shorten for me. My apartment will also be happy with the addition of some artificial plants, candle holders, and picture frames.

I spent the rest of the day working on an art project for one of my walls. It's still in development, so I don't have full details at the moment. Suffice it to say there is lots of green involved. I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

At 1:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the accesories. TWO more!!

 
At 1:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

*accessories

 
At 8:02 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Sweet! There was an email at work today about upcoming Christmas party plans, so you will get to debut your dress in Charlottetown!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home