It's all good.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

About Grey's...

Okay, so remember when I was vehemently opposed to the Izzie/Denny thing? Well, same goes for this whole business with Cristina/Burke. How are they getting away with this? It's so unprofessional! Burke needs to wake up and take control of this situation. And poor Bailey! Don't even try to mess with Bailey. It's not cool. Seriously.

Did everyone else see the name "Robertson" on the OR board tonight? I feel so special! I didn't catch what kind of surgery it was, but hopefully it was ear-related!

And for those of you who saw the preview for next week's episode, I just want you to know that two nights ago I had a dream that me and the people from Grey's were camping in the woods. I even documented my dream in an email to my sister. If by chance next week's show also features a scene with Burke running a bear off the road and hitting a tree, I'm gonna start making my superhero costume.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!
Im so with you on the Cristina/Burke thing!! Trouble!!

 
At 10:11 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

And as for Bailey, you're right, you don't mess with Bailey. She is probably my favourite character this season, in episode 4 'Oh, My Guilt' (yes, I had to look that up), after realizing that being a parent makes her a better doctor.It says she will confront Christina in the next episode, and I can't wait!

I think the Robertson on the board was to appease your anger for the first episode mix-up. Cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home