It's all good.

Monday, November 13, 2006

12 of 12 - November 2006

Well, this month's 12 of 12 sure did creep up on me! It's Chad Darnell's idea. Enjoy!




1:51 a.m. Holy frickety frack. SNL was actually funny. I laughed out loud several times, especially during the Tony Bennett sketch!


10:47 a.m. I had great plans to go to 9:00 church, then clean my apartment, then go for a run, then head off for rehearsal. But who wants to get up early on a rainy day? Not me.


11:29 a.m. I did make it to 11:30 church. I was only a little late. Hey, I made it before the Gospel reading, and that's all that counts.

12:41 p.m. I was taking the poppy off my jacket when I realized that I think I lost the earring back that I was using to secure it to my lapel. It must be around somewhere...

12:50 p.m. This guy was in my class in Grade 9. And he's on the tv.

4:17 p.m. I went to my show rehearsal, where we sang Christmas songs for a few hours. Then I got ambitious and decided to go for a run.

4:19 p.m. Did I mention that it was raining outside?

5:02 p.m. Did you know that if you go for a run in the rain you get wet?

6:49 p.m. Once I dried off, I made some french fries for supper. After my culinary failures from yesterday (disasterous baked oatmeal and pizza), I wanted to make something that required minimal cooking skills.

7:24 p.m. Then I downloaded some of the songs I'm learning for my Wednesday night choir so I can practice my Swedish.

9:07 p.m. Off to Michelle's apartment to watch a movie! I was actually there for longer than five minutes!

9:12 p.m. Bonus Pic! I am very thankful that I have the privilege of drinking Pepsi from a glass bottle.

9:30 p.m. We watched The Barbarian Invasions. If you haven't seen it, you should watch it, too. Have some kleenex nearby.

And now, off to bed. Yay for statutory holidays, because I don't have to work tomorrow!

3 Comments:

At 1:50 a.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Woot for pictures of Michelle's apartment!

 
At 1:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't know why we hadn't thought of watching movies at my place before this . . . a trend we'll definitely have to continue - there's so many more movies you need to see!!!

 
At 11:28 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Excellent idea, Michelle. TV at my place, and movies at yours. And more pictures for Rosey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home