It's all good.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Itchy itchy scratchy scratchy.

Right now, my back is covered in numbers and hives. They're remnants of my allergy testing. It was my latest attempt to figure out why my nose has been stuffed up for months. Turns out I'm really allergic to dust. As in, the minute my back was scratched, it started to itch. A lot. It still itches. I'm also allergic to trees and ragweed.

The funny thing is, I knew I was allergic to dust. The reason I know this is whenever I do heavy-duty "spring cleaning", my nose fills up, my eyes get watery, and I can't stop sneezing. Same thing happens when I put on a sweater I haven't worn in a while.

So this makes me glad that I got rid of the 30 year old mattress that used to live in my bedroom. It also makes me want to get my vacuum fixed, buy new pillows and a mattress pad, and scratch my back with some sort of sharp instrument to relieve the itching. Maybe I'll just go take my new medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home