It's all good.

Friday, November 17, 2006

George is the best.

Thanks, CTV, for screwing up Grey's. Again. I really didn't want to see what happened after Alex kissed Izzie in the stairwell. I'm so glad that Employee X decided to start the commercial break at that very moment. Commercials are always more fun to watch that the actual show. Seriously.

How much do I love George's dad? I really hope he doesn't die. And I also really hope that he's not going to keep showing up every season as a patient in the hospital. Because that could get old. That is, of course, if Grey's lasts another season. And I'm sure it will, but I'm finding that my passionate enthusiasm for this show is settling into a gentle fondness, and I'm wondering when the rest of the tv audience will start to feel the same.

Also, kudos to ER for making me cry two weeks in a row. I'm a sucker for homeless kids with rabies. Gets me every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home