It's all good.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Slipping through my fingers...

Yeah, good-byes are not fun at all. The most difficult one so far was seeing my sister off for university in the wee hours of Saturday morning. I miss her already, and it's only been a day.

I've been trying to counteract my sadness by keeping myself well-occupied. Thank goodness Rosey is also home for the weekend, because yesterday we had a fabulous beach day. I also immersed myself in reading some chick-lit by reading Something Borrowed, a fluffy tale of an unmarried 30 year old woman who *gasp* meets her true love.

On Saturday evening I sank into a red seat at the theater and let some Anne-loveliness wash over me. Some things never change. Routine is good. Then I went out to a BO party and drowned my sorrows in Diet Pepsi and creamy dill chips. And I danced my cares away to ABBA.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 p.m., Blogger Catherine said...

I love that you're dancing now. It's one of the most fun free things you can do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home