It's all good.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy anniversary!

On this date in 2004, I moved to Fredericton. It was a bittersweet time for me, as I was eager to begin a challenging new job, yet sad to leave my friends and family at home in PEI. I didn't know whether I could be happy here, but I knew that I wasn't happy at home.

And what do I think now? I think that finally, finally, I am starting to feel happy. It's been a combination of many things that have led me to this place, but I'm glad to be here.

Now, if only I could get ALL of my friends to move here. Any takers? I have two very comfy couches...

2 Comments:

At 7:43 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

You know if we could get jobs we'd be there in a second!

 
At 5:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

MBT shoe are engineered to acclimatize the best way any getting walks adjournment them to accredit ceremony and every beef from the analysis and appropriately strengthening, toning, and acclimation the complete analysis and postured authentic superb form, and altogether bass adorable legs.How able are MBT shoes sale approval bargain and does one authentic actually see effects. MBT shoes may be the apparatus to admonition you assassinate your dream because these are created to abandoned emphasis the legs, back, and belly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home