It's all good.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So it would appear

I'm sitting in front of the tv with Ezekiel, trying to stay awake. My mom and my sister and my littlest brother are driving from Montreal, and they're staying with me tonight. I'm sure they'll be super tired when they get here, because they left Montreal almost 8 hours ago. I spent the evening packing for my trip home and getting in touch with my PEI peeps. I am really looking forward to familiar surroundings and (hopefully) relatively uncomplicated interpersonal interactions. And, of course, there's the first Anne show, which marks the official start of summer!

Things are going to be different for me this summer. I'm used to zipping home every weekend in June, July, and August.... and for most of September. However, this year I'll finally begin the weaning process in earnest. I have mixed feelings about this, but I think it's necessary. As usual, I'm having anxiety at the prospect of any change to my routine, but I think I can handle it. Right?

2 Comments:

At 2:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne-aphylaxis...

 
At 11:41 p.m., Blogger 123 said...

I’m not abiding if the cologne is absolutely aerial through the air, lol, but I apperceive we had bottles of Abercrombie and Fitch cologne/perfume acclimated distinctively to aerosol all over the mannequins and clothes every individual day. The Opening Ceremony blunder in Parco, Shibuya could accord Abercrombie Fitch Sweater in Ginza a run for its money as the one of the better cross-cultural retail blunders to hit Japan in a continued time. Abercrombie Fitch Sweater accepted problems are a artefact of its own success.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home