It's all good.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

May's celebration extravaganza

It's my sister!

After I got back from Dubai, I went home for the weekend for a family celebration extravaganza. My dear sister graduated from UPEI on Saturday afternoon. Saturday was also my older younger brother's birthday, and of course Mother's Day was on Sunday. I was a busy sister/daughter.

I really enjoyed attending UPEI's convocation, even though it took forever for my sister to actually walk across the stage (she was the second last graduate!). I love watching all the graduates and the professors in their ceremonial garb. I love celebrating the achievement of all the graduates who worked so hard to earn their diplomas or degrees. It made me remember my own UPEI grad, which was *cough* nine years ago. So much has happened to me since then, but it seems like those nine years have just flown by.

Okay, enough sentimental stuff.

I also learned that I want a new camera. I've been using my mom's new camera for the past few weeks. It has 10X zoom and 7.1 MP, and it's so user-friendly. My ancient 3.2 MP camera with its 2.0X zoom pales in comparison. I had to leave my mom's camera with her in PEI, which is only fair since it does belong to her. But oh, how I want a new one.

I also managed to squeeze in a trip to the Centre, and caught the end of the Rural's musical. I can't give a decent review because I only saw half of it, so let's just leave it there. I had a fabulous post-show chat with Maria, which was an unexpected but splendid surprise!

And I had curry.

Okay, almost caught up to current events...

1 Comments:

At 12:47 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Aboriginal of all, to apperceive what in Pandora uk and charms the end the bazaar simulation jewelry, how to analyze them. However, the simulation adornment has acceptable and bad, how can we get acceptable bed of roses adornment it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home