It's all good.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Luceat

These are the snazzy new sneakers that I bought on Thursday.

I am now officially in love with them.

They are, quite possibly, the coolest pair of sneakers I have ever owned. The best part is the velcro.

Here you see that the bottom two straps are criss crossed. This is in honour of my friend Emily. I bought my sneakers because I was inspired by her very snazzy sneakers.

Today was the last choir practice of the semester. We had a dress rehearsal for our concert tomorrow evening. Emily and I have finally made it to the big time - we're standing in the very back row for the concert. I'm totally going to have choir withdrawal until September.

3 Comments:

At 7:07 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

I feel like you dedicated this entry to me... I've been mentioned twice! :) See you soon for the concert!!

 
At 12:24 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

These look like good walking shoes. You should wear them to Toronto.

 
At 6:14 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Yes, Emily, this entry was just for you. :)

And Laura, the snazzy sneakers are definitely coming to Toronto, and you can see them in person

 

Post a Comment

<< Home