It's all good.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Tuesday??

So I think today is Tuesday?

I'm not entirely certain, because first there was the time change on the weekend, which completely threw me for a loop. Now it's dark in the morning again, and that does not agree with me at all. And then I went out last night, so today felt like a Saturday, so my body was doubly protesting when I dragged myself out of bed this morning. And then there's the fact that I worked Up the River yesterday, which makes me think today is actually Friday, because in my head, I still go Up the River on Thursdays. And then! Then!! Michelle and I went grocery shopping tonight, so that makes me think it's Monday.

I am so messed up. I think perhaps this is a sign that I should take the rest of the week off work to adjust my internal calendar. And that would suit me just fine.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Alma was designed by the style guru Gaston lv in 1930s who was inspired by the la Place de I'Alma, where many famous brand houses built in Paris. That is to say, Alma is not only the elegant sign of Paris, but also the classical symbol of louis vuitton .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home