It's all good.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Mmm... food.

So I haven't been eating a lot recently.

Now, before you get worried, let me tell you why I haven't been eating a lot. You see, my stove is holding my pots and pans hostage. I keep them all in the bottom drawer of my stove. Last Wednesday when I got a pot out of the drawer to make popcorn, my frying pan shifted into a position that caused it to wedge the drawer closed. As in, I can't open the drawer at all.

So I can't get at my other pots and pans, and now the one pot I have access to is dirty, and I'm too lazy to wash it, but I'm soooooo hungry. And I tried to make a frozen pizza tonight (no pot or pan required), but it had lots and lots of spinach on it, and the smell of it turned my stomach. I tried to make oatmeal, but in my current state of mind mush, I made it wrong and it was too watery. And there are only so many bowls of cereal a person can eat.

Back to my box of crackers...

1 Comments:

At 8:11 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

That's AWFUL! What about your microwave? I hear you can make anything in there, from eggs and bacon to KD...or check out Value Village for some cheap cookware? And then about getting that drawer open...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home