It's all good.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Grounded.

Clearly I am not meant to fly anywhere in a timely manner.

Last time I flew, I was stuck the entire day in the international section of the Montreal airport. Today, I am sitting in Fredericton airport, because my flight is delayed by about an hour. This actually happened the last time I flew to Toronto, too.

The airport is so crowded that I'm sitting in the arrivals section. I really wanted to find an outlet to plug Ezekiel into, but there are none to be had around me. There are electrical outlets about two thirds the way up the wall across the room, but there are no chairs nearby. Besides, if I leave my chair, I might not get it back again.

Oh well, at least I have Ezekiel with me. He'll keep me company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home