It's all good.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Insert P&P2 quote here...

Well my dear friends, I must say the last few days have been anything but dull. On Thursday night I went to see an ECMA showcase featuring Chucky Danger, aka my favourite PEI band. It was freaking fantastic, and I had an absolute blast. I attempted to take in some more ECMA goodness on Saturday at a pub downtown, however, it was so crowded and noisy that I couldn't see the band or hear them properly. But the company was good, and evening lasted well into the morning. As in, I didn't get home until 4:30 am, and I'm not entirely sure that I slept for more than an hour this morning. I've been in a sleep-deprived state all day, and did little but catch up on some tv. I didn't even get to yoga class this afternoon.

There's been some other stuff going on as well, but I'm not prepared to broadcast it on the internets just yet. However, I would like to say that I have completely awesome friends, and I want to thank you all for your thoughtful advice in my time of need. It's so wonderful to feel so loved and supported.

And now, when I really should be in bed, I cannot tear myself away from P&P2 on PBS. I think the first two episodes are my favourites, and if someone in tv land has decided that the world should watch it tonight from 10:00 to 12:00 this evening, who am I to disagree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home