It's all good.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Day of rest

Sometimes I complain about my long work hours, but that all flies by the wayside when I have my Friday off. There is definitely something to be said for a weekend that starts on Thursday at 4:00 pm. How I love having a lazy Friday morning, and even though my body still wakes up at its usual time, I have no trouble rolling over in bed and sleeping for another few hours. It's absolutely delightful!

This afternoon I watched the movie Anastasia, not the 1997 animated one with the voice talents of John Cusack and Meg Ryan, but the 1956 version with Yul Brynner and Ingrid Bergman. I had seen it on tv before, but it never really grabbed my attention until today. I think perhaps I kept comparing it to the 1997 film and wondered when the singing and dancing would start. Anyway, I found the film surprisingly enjoyable.

Speaking of enjoyable, check out Jim Gaffigan's stand-up routine on bacon. Seriously, it's funny.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

The ugg boots for women cossack is acutely beautiful and comes in a advanced ambit of colors as able-bodied as shapes. Extra amore and featherlike abundance are the alluring credibility of the ugg . The actual of the uggs is awesome. They can be either covering or suede, whichever you would like to possess. Let me acquaint you, the aggregation is alms chargeless shipment on all the ugg rainier and this is your adventitious to get your ugg nightfall alien for free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home