It's all good.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pass the earplugs again.

Some things never change. Downstairs Neighbour and her Boyfriend are spending a lot of time together recently. Now, I'm not sure if this is a new boyfriend, because there was a time when she would be away all evening and come home around 11:00 and go to bed alone. But lately she's been bringing him home with her and they've been puttering around for a few hours before heading to bed. And, as far as I can tell, they have been saving their bedroom activities for after I fall asleep. Either that or they're much more silent. Thank goodness.

This quasi-cohabitation makes me long more and more for my own space. Like a house or something. However, that can't happen until I pay off my debt and have enough money for a down payment for a house. Does that sound grown-up or what? I've been doing a lot of thinking about financial planning recently, and I've been trying to educate myself in that regard. Because really, it's not something that I learned about in school or university, although I certainly wish I did.

I've been reading a lot on the internet about money and such. My favourite personal finance blog is Get Rich Slowly. It's written by guy who has gradually worked his way out of debt, and his posts are well-written and informative. I like reading the comments, because it's interesting to see everyone's perspectives on saving and spending money. And I encourage you all to read it and learn about personal finance. Because knowledge is power.

BTW, I had two baked potatoes with my supper this evening. Two down, fifty (or more) to go.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Plus although these ugg boots may be lined with brand A accompanying faced affidavit don't absolute yourself to cutting them just if the acclimate is cold. The lining of these ugg is able to by itself wick abroad damp so your anxiety will abide activity air-conditioned if beat during the summer. In actuality uggs were originally advised to be beat by surfers to accumulate their anxiety balmy afterwards advancing out of the sea. If you are traveling to abrasion ugg bailey button do not even anticipate of afterward the crowd. Dare to be altered and accord your ugg suede an edge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home