It's all good.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Remembering December

Okay, so I've spent the ENTIRE DAY sitting with Zeke and watching skating. We're getting along very well. There are many other things I could have been doing, like cleaning my apartment, but I felt that it was important for Zeke and I to begin the bonding process. Plus, ever since Rosey and I went to Canadian Nationals last year, I've developed a taste for watching all the skaters in a competition, instead of the top 6 skaters. So I ordered CBC Country Canada for the entire month, so I can watch the entire competition live. LIVE! For $2.49!! Does it get any better?

So now I'm on hour 7 of skating today, and I have to admit, my brain is starting to get a little mushy. But I am determined to persevere. Only 2 more hours to go today.

While the skaters are warming up, I've had time to upload a few December photos for you. I know I posted briefly about my December happenstances, but now I have photographic evidence!


December 4: The first big snow! Little did I know that this was only the beginning of the December bog snows.
December 6: The view from my hotel room in Chicago. I really didn't get the chance to explore the city as much as I wanted to, because I got delayed so long in Montreal, and because I was so busy during the conference learning ear stuff and making contacts.
December 7: I did venture out to dinner one evening with some acquaintances. The city is so pretty!

December 12: aka "the day I got my Christmas tree" aka "the day Michelle and I went to see the Lights at St. Mary's". What an experience. I've never seen so many lights on so many houses. We followed a tour bus all the way through the reserve, winding our way from cul-de-sac to cul-de-sac, and oohing and aahing over the spectacle of it all.


December 14: Not only did I manage to sneak my tree into my apartment, I also managed to find time to decorate it in between rehearsals for The Show. And yes, I know it's crooked, but I don't care. It made my apartment smell so good! Now, if only I could find the desire to take it down.

4 Comments:

At 4:07 p.m., Blogger Emily said...

Wow... I had almost given up checking to see if you'd written anything because it had been so long since you updated. And now I get to read 3 posts! And you bought a computer? Was that after I talked to you on Wednesday? Anyway, I'm glad you're back on the "world wide web" haha See you soon!

Emily

 
At 7:13 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Welcome to Zeke, named after our favourite yokel! This is almost enough to inspire me to write something on my blog...

 
At 10:13 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Glad to see you stuck around Emily! I'll tell you all about Ezekiel on Wednesday. And I can't believe I forgot about our Nackawic choir concert!

Rosey! Ezekiel wants you to update your blog!

 
At 3:09 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

President of fake watch is an important result for us, because London is one of the most cosmopolitan city in the world. Replica Rolex has become a global company and is present in the five continents with over 900 stores including jewellery stores, fashion and department stores and three flagship stores in Italy, in Milan, Via Montenapoleone, in Rome, Via del Babuino and in Porto Cervo, Piazzetta degli Archi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home