It's all good.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm still alive, I swear.

No, I have not dropped off the face of the earth.

It's just that my computer is still dead, which makes it quite difficult to update the blog. I can't count the number of times in the last few weeks where something has happened and I started automatically writing about in my head. My brain is full of half-written sentences.

This no computer situation is getting quite dire. I was torn between buying a new one (a laptop, no less) ASAP and trying to get my other one fixed ASAP. Fixing my current one seemed more fiscally responsible, but I had been planning on buying a new one in the coming months anyways, so it's not going to hurt that much to bump the schedule up a little bit. So, in my spare time (hah!) at work, I've been researching laptops. So hopefully I'll be back online more consistently in the near future.

This weekend I've been at Rosey and Liam's in Halifax. Last night I saw White Christmas at Neptune, which was absolutely delightful. I was so impressed with it, especially the tap dancing. If you ask me, life needs more tap dancing. There's something about the clackety sound of synchronized feet tapping that fills me with absolute joy. It was a well-paced show, with fantastic music and great performances by everyone. I was pleased to see lots of Festival alum in the cast. And it snowed in the theater. Yep, it snowed. I would totally go again.

So if anyone is still reading this, thanks for sticking around. I'll see what I can do to keep the updates coming sans computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home