It's all good.

Friday, January 18, 2008

She's baaaaaaaack!


It's official. I am back online.

Allow me to introduce you to Ezekiel. You can call him "Eee", or "Zee", or "Zeke", or just Ezekiel. I am confident that he and I shall become firm friends.

I have spent the last few weeks researching laptops. Now, that's no easy feat when you don't have a home computer. I waffled back and forth between an HP and a Dell, trying to learn about features like matte and glossy screens, and I was quite obsessive about choosing a screen size.

In the end, I brought Ezekiel home because he was cheap(er). Well, he was on sale.

Words cannot express how difficult it has been coping without a computer. It feels as if my life force has slowly be slipping away from me. I miss having contact with people. It's odd that I feel contected to people through a computer, but that's the way it is. Hopefully I'll be a little more chipper from now on.

And now, Zeke and I are going to watch some skating. He's such good company!

2 Comments:

At 6:30 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

Welcome little Zeke. I'm so glad you've found a home with Lynda!

 
At 10:14 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Zeke says "thank you". ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home