It's all good.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Namaste

This afternoon was my second yoga class. I found last week's class was rather tricky - I didn't get there until after the class started, my mat was right beside a fan and far from the instructor so I couldn't hear very well, and my body definitely protested being put into all those stretchy positions. It took about four days for the post-yoga soreness to wear off. And let's not forget that I wore a loose fitting shirt, so I'm pretty sure that when I was bending over, the people behind me got a great view of my bumpy tummy and black bra.

This week definitely went better. I arrived early and got a good position off to the side but close to the front. I wore two relatively clingy shirts, so there was no peep show today. And I'm sort of getting the hang of some of the asanas. Sort of.

Right after yoga, I went over to a friend's house for dinner. We had Indian curry, and I ate the whole thing. This is noteworthy, because the curry had beans and cauliflower and beans and chickpeas. And I ate them all.

And now I'm watching Northanger Abbey on PBS's Masterpiece Classic. But I have to get up early tomorrow, so it might have to wait for another time. The series is hosted by Gillian Anderson, and it's funny to see her looking so un-Scullyish. And that makes me miss my X-Files.

And Zeke seems to like it quite well living with me. Perhaps he'll stay a long time.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 p.m., Blogger Rosey said...

Gillan Anderson was so freaking awesome in Bleak House! Did you watch that one too? Not Austen, but still fantastic.

 
At 10:33 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

I didn't see all of Bleak House, but what I did see, I enjoyed a lot! Does this mean you finally got to see it??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home