It's all good.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Call me Rudolph. Again.

It has definitely been delightfully eventful week. If you've been talking to me at all this week, you know of what I speak.

Sadly, I find myself under the weather yet again. My nose and sinuses are taking turns being painfully clogged and then running like a faucet. It's so pleasant.

I spent most of my evening sitting with Ezekiel and watching some tv. I thought I was up for a Shopper's run to go get some drugs for my nose. Apparently walking and thinking and shopping was too much for me to handle, as I bumped into several product displays and forgot half the things on my shopping list. Like orange juice. And soft kleenex.

I did, however, manage to pick up a giant tub of petroleum jelly. And as I type this, I have some of it smeared all over my very red nose.

Anyway, now I'm back to sitting and watching tv. I think I'll stay here for a while.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 a.m., Blogger 123 said...

Regarding the Abercrombie clothing artefact it has consistently been logo apprenticed apparel, with a accurate ablution and finish.I love the connected change that charcoal the same, Abercrombie Fitch Outerwear has approved to alter by creating lower end brands but they kept the artefact the aforementioned if they should accept afflicted the look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home