It's all good.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Big Smoke

Well, the novelty of having a laptop on the road has not worn off. If I had known that it was like this, I would have bought a laptop way sooner than I did. I can check my email! I can browse the internet! I can chat on MSN! Who knew??

My hotel room is the size of a small apartment. It has a full-sized kitchen (with a dishwasher!), and a wheelchair-accessible bathroom. It's a good thing I'm short, because I can just fit under the adjustable showerhead on the highest setting. There's a king-sized bed. And a couch. And ample closet space. And free internet.

The only thing is, every time I try and upload a photo, I lose my internet connection. So, you all might have to wait to see the heart-shaped pizza I ate for supper last night. Try not to be too sad.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 p.m., Blogger LuLu said...

All of that and no reliable picture upload? You should ask for your money back...oh, but if you're in Mississauga, I do know a few good places for Indian food! (I was there last weekend! Look at us being cosmopolitan!)

 
At 3:33 a.m., Blogger 123 said...

If you are searching for a backpack of archetypal breeding and hip appearance Louis Vuitton bags is the bag for you. Anniversary of their barter just can buy one section for anniversary blazon in adjustment to let added barter buy all for one type. Their aegis action aswell embodies the ability of LV bags.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home